Where oh where has the time gone? I feel like 2016 went so fast, but it was also quite a… I don’t know, an event ful year – and not always for the right reasons! Overall, I had a really great year. I definitely achieved more than I had hoped, and I feel quite happy as I enter in 2017.
Here’s some goals I’m hoping to achieve this coming year, something I always love to do as it’s always fun to look back on this time next year and see what you accomplished.
01. I want to leave my comfort zone as much as possible – do more work opportunities that require me to travel, with modeling, meet people and experience new things.
02. Work harder! 2016 had definitely been my busiest year, I’ve had a really good work of months, but I still feel like I could definitely organise myself better and be more productive.
I started thinking about what I want to do next, and how I can achieve this, so here’s hoping I can really make 2017 my best year yet!
03. A possible move? I’d really, really like to live in another state between Miami for even just half a year. I don’t know if I can really make this happen this year, but it would be a dream come true, and I feel like now is the time to do it. This is making my heart beat faster just thinking about it. I have so many plans in my head that I wish I could share with all of you guys , but hopefully soon. #shh
04. See more of my loved ones. I really , really want to travel to Colombia I’ve had a few quite busy year with social plans, and traveling with my (ex) boyfriend and I think I’m somehow finding that I miss my place. This year I really want to see more of my favourite people, and maybe even take a trip to ? And see more of my family, especially my Dad!
05. Take my fashion blogs love to the next level! I never, ever thought I’d have an interest in blogs or vglos, I’ve never been inclined in editing stuff and I really didn’t think I had what it takes to share my thoughts with the world , but here i am . I had received the sweetest messages ever , and supporting this blog means a lot to me. I’m learning as I go, but it’s a passion and I am really enjoying the ride.
06. Take time for myself, as I blog about this before it's just seem so recent that I feel my heart isn't ready for another relationship, some days are better then others but I'll always go to a the same point. I feel like to love others you should have love for yourself first and I really want to found that special someone in my life in my own time.
07. Be more healthy! I know probably everyone would say the same but it try so many times. In my defense I can say I love food 😩❤️
I’m looking forward to seeing what 2017 has to offer! What are your goals guys?? I would love to hear all of you!